Have you been invited to a Quinceanera party? A Quinceanera is a celebration of a girl’s 15th birthday. It’s often a big party because the 15th birthday is a special birthday that marks the coming of age when a girl turns into a woman. It is also called “Mis Quince Anos” or “Fiesta de quince años.” If you’re not sure about what gift to bring to the Quinceanera party, don’t worry, I have some suggestions about what 15 year olds might like for their birthday celebration. Although the Quinceanera is a hispanic or Latin American celebration, your gift doesn’t have to be any different from what you would buy for any other young lady’s 15th birthday.
10 Gift Ideas
1) Jewelry for Quinceanera – Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, and Rosary
Jewelry is a great way to make her feel special! If she has pierced ears, then earrings are a good idea. However, a necklace is always a safe choice. She may treasure it for many years.
2) High Tech Gadgets for their Quinceanera – Unique Ideas that they’ll love! Do they like to take pictures? How about this camera for taking underwater pictures? This is a high quality camera with great reviews. Take pictures in the rain, at the ocean, in the pool, etc.
Do they like to take pictures? How about this camera for taking underwater pictures? This is a high quality camera with great reviews. Take pictures in the rain, at the ocean, in the pool, etc.
Do they love music? This is a high quality dependable MP3 player that’s perfect for their purse.. Small enough to always have with them. Easy to use while exercising or traveling.
3) Beauty Related Gifts for the Princess! – Perfume, Make-up, Nail Polish, and More! This has GREAT reviews! A variety kit like this one is great fun for her and her friends.
A very large collection of nail polish!
4) Clothing and Accessories for the Young Lady – Shoes, boots, purses, watches! UGG boots are all the rage!
This is a unique present idea for her to treasure and remember this special occasion.
5) For the Creative Person – Art Kits, Blank Journals, and More When I was 15, this kind of stuff (and Tech gadgets) were the gifts I dreamed of! 🙂
(Diary, Notebook) Is she a writer? Buy her a few fancy journals.
6) Money is an all time favorite! Want to try something unique? Put the money inside one of these puzzles…
7) Something Unique for Her Bedroom – Jewelry Boxes and More! I got one like this for my high school graduation! It is a fun gift to bring to a party, because if you put it in a box, it’ll look pretty big.. might be the biggest gift at the party… I was sure puzzled about what was in the box!!
A jewelry box is a great way for a young lady to organize her jewelry, and also a nice place to store small treasures! 🙂
8) Gift Cards – Young Ladies Love to Shop! Amazon Gift Card – Email Perhaps a giftcard is the best gift of all. Amazon makes giving a gift card online easy and also an option that can be personalized. You can upload a photo to go on the virtual gift card, or choose from one of their many designs. You can even suggest a gift, which is a good idea if you’re considering something but aren’t sure about the exact model or options to choose. Maybe there’s something that they’ve been wishing for and you want to make sure they get exactly what they want. For example, maybe they’d like to buy a tablet but you’re not sure which one to buy. You can send a gift card that will cover the cost and they can pick out which one they’d like. Win-win!
9) Music, Magazines, Movies and Books – Here are some that come highly recommended for girls her age! Inspiring Stories… This has over 400 reviews! And has an average 5 star rating! Chicken Soup books usually have heartwarming and uplifting stories that are easy to relate to.
Recommended as one of the best movies for teens!
10) Traditional Gift Ideas: Doll, Tiara, Scepter, Bible – You may want to coordinate with the family so you know who’s buying what.
- The Symbolism Behind the Traditional QuinceaÃ±era Ceremony Gifts
A tradition is a practice, custom, or story that is memorized and passed down from generation to generation, and there is none more uplifiting and highly anticipated than your Quinceanera. This coming-of-age celebration….
- Quinceanera – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Learn about the traditions for celebrating Quinceanera in the countries of Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela.
- Gift Ideas for a Quinceanera? – Yahoo! Answers
My friend is turning 15 later this month, she is having a quinceanera, and I have been invited. Obviously she is hispanic, but I am not, and I know very little about hispanic culture…